The last thing you want to worry about is whether your property and possessions will pass on to your loved ones as you intend when you die. A well-prepared Will gives you the reassurance that your wishes are clear, you have the right executor to carry them out, and that your estate is protected against unnecessary taxes and other costs. Drawing on decades of experience, our legal team will help you make wise choices and leave no important detail unaddressed. Create your Will while you're in good health and can take the time to make thoughtful decisions. Don't wait until you are forced by illness or injury. And let us help you keep your Will up to date over time, in harmony with your life as it changes.
Learn more about our service packages.
- Why You Should Have a Professionally Prepared Will
- Wills, Powers of Attorney and Estate Planning Packages for an Individual
- Wills, Powers of Attorney and Estate Planning Packages for a Couple
- Choosing an Executor
- Living Wills
- Henson Trusts
- Charitable Giving on Death
- The Risks of Will Kits
- Safekeeping of Wills and Powers of Attorney