Real Estate Law - Residential and Commercial
Buying or selling a home can be stressful. Our goal is to make the process as worry-free as possible, letting you know what to expect, guiding you through each step, and making sure you walk away with the peace of mind that comes from a job well done.
We take a proactive approach that minimizes the chances of unpleasant surprises or unanticipated delays.
We see ourselves as members of your larger real estate team, working cooperatively with your real estate agent, accountant, mortgage broker and other trusted professionals to deliver service levels and results commensurate with our more than 30 years of experience.
Commercial real estate transactions come with their own unique challenges. Our team has the experience and the tools to deal with these additional challenges while taking the same approach and achieving the same service levels and goals as on residential transactions.
- Our Approach to Real Estate Transactions
- Budgeting for Your Real Estate Transaction
- Buying a New Home
- Buying a New Condominium
- Memorandum to Buyers of Residential Properties
- Memorandum to Sellers of Residential Properties
- Covenants and Restrictions
- Sale of a home with one mortgage to discharge
- Purchase of a home with one mortgage to register
- Tax calculators
- Status Certificate Article